New Enterprise, Pennsylvania
1.4

I have been a lifetime member of North-American-Hunting-Club since April of 1988. They quit sending my magazines and i can't get hold of anybody..

Sad they are down in the Gutter.. For the first 10 years, they were a good club, then my magazines slowed down. I called and complained. The magazines started coming off and on for a few years, and called again and complained..

It took 2 months and i recived 3 magazines and then they stopped again.. Been calling off and on, but can't get to talk to any one.. If they are out of bussiness they should at least have the honesty to let fellow members know.... Gary T.

McCue Everett, Pa. 15537

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants North American Hunting Club to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not keeping their word. Author liked the most getting my magazines when they showed up. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club and north american hunting club membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

#1520142

I was unaware they had got my name from me buying something off the internet sent a bill and my parent had paid the lifetime membership and I do not receive my lifetime membership benefits