The last magazine I got was the winter 2104 edition. I have not gotten any monthly magazines since December 2014.

Please let me know why I haven't received them. I called the phone number 800-922-4868. I was told that this is a non-working number. Are you still in business or what?

We cant get any information. We have tried to email letters and they keep being returned. I would like to continue being a member but I dont know if I want to if I cant get any response. I am member #87587.

My name is Carl Wilson My address is 13901 N Parkland Ln.

Mt. Vernon, IL 61864

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with getting magazine and getting magazines and stated that there is a room for improvement of number changed for company and no magazines. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of north american hunting club magazine. North American Hunting Club needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned north american hunting club magazine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at North American Hunting Club.

Comments