I am a Life Member and I have not received a club magazine in the past 6 months. I have tried to access the web site but can not get logged in.

I requested my user name and password. I received a message it would be sent to my email address. I have not recieved an email to request a change of password. So needless to say I don't receive magazines or emails from the North American Hunt Club.

I hope this can be resolve here soon as I enjoy the magazine. If you need my member number I will gladly send it to you upon request.

This person wrote the review because of "no magazine" of north american hunting club magazine from North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants North American Hunting Club to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was non delivery of magazines. Author liked the most being part of the club and receiving the magazine. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments