1.5

I've been a lifetime member of the North American Hunting Club since 2006.For the last couple of years I haven't received my magazine nor really any kind of sales , or notices .

I've gotta say I'm very disappointed in the club and everything I was supposed to be eligible for.I have bought a lot of items while a member , but have been offered nothing in return such as field testing items that were of any real impact on the sport of hunting.I don't understand why there has to be at least 100 words when this problem can be explained in fewer word than what the minimum is set at.Who makes these decisions on the minimum amount of words as some problems can be explained in much fewer words than the powers that be set this limit.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of nahc lifetime membership from North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants North American Hunting Club to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service. Author liked the most getting the magazine. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments