Greenbrier, Arkansas

Where did my "lifetime' membership go? Where is my magazine?

I joined in good faith and several hundred dollars. What happened to my 'hunting' buddies? Why wasn't I contacted about this BS? Where is the escrowed membership money?

Who got that wad of monies? Who are the guilty ones? Any info would help. Where is my money?

Where is my money? Where is my magazine? cahay1@yahoo.com One hundred words. One hundred words.

One hundred words. One hundred words. One hundred words.

One hundred words. one one one one one one one one one one one one one one one one

This person wrote the review because of "membership not being honored" of north american hunting club magazine from North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $350 and wants North American Hunting Club to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no magazines. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I posted a number a day ago for these people because I have the same problem 1 888 501 5752 the little *** is named Brandon nothing but a liar ask for shawn he is suppose to be manager call them and don't stop calling until you get shawn who is suppose to be the manager I been calling for a few weeks always some *** story about shawns wareabouts good luck and I hope I was able to help oh also demand a full refund bigblock_@yahoo.com