Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

my magazine

my husband is a life time member and he is no longer getting his magazine, and he wants to know why he is no longer getting it. he has been a member since 02/1998 and his member number is 40212770, and his name is Edward Price, thank you Robbie Price our new address is 1901 US Hwy 17 92 Lot 169 Lake Alfred, FL 33850

Membership

how do I become a member and how much to joine if still going.

magizine-have not been reciving

No question except why has my magazine has stopped coming. Also where can I find information on the free life insurane I recived when I became a life member #40200940

what is going on

why am i not getting my magazines or the rest of my knife collection when they are paid for or anything else i have asked before this and still no responce or any word at all would like to know like now cause this aint right at all i have been a life time trophy member since 2009

DisloyalPigeon

Same problem LIfe member. No magazine for a long time.

Wondering

I have been a life member for many years now. There has been alot goin on forva while now, things are finnaly settling down and i realised i have not gotten a magazine in some time.

Did you stop publishing them or am i just not getting them for some reason. My name is reuben stocking address is 5578 ackerman hill rd belmont ny14813

Life time members

My Dad is 87. He is a life time member. He wants to know how to get in contact with North American Hunting Club????????

Magazine

Where is my magazine?

membership

Many years ago I was a lifetime member and was on a payment plan for the membership. My financial situation changed and I could not continue paying on the membership.

Is there any chance there is a record of my membership? Thanks Paul;

Show

NAHC phone number and magazine

Why do I not receive my magazine or trial items and benefits? Is it possible to get a phone number or some other way to contact you?

Richard Ansberry 1173 Jeep Rd Abilene Kansas 67410 Do not know where my member number is. Thank you.

I was wondering the same thing

Looking for same info! Are they outta business? We've been a like member since early 80s

Show

Change of address for magazine subscription

Need a contact phone # please I’m a life member that has move to a new address

I'm a life member and I have moved and I have not received anything in about two yearsi belive my number was 4001573 ray price po box 147 is my new addressand I am not upset just want my magizens back

I am a life member and moved about a year ago.my life member number is #40041845 9 # HC.

My old address was 3085 Pioneer Estates Road, Dalhart, Texas 79022.

My new address is 13118 NE 13th Ave., Amarillo, Texas 79111.

Please do a change of address for me and send my magazines as I miss them very much.

Elbert P. Hampton, 806-683-7833 NOT PISSED OFF

I am member #40613030, and have moved:

my current mailing address is : 11031 W Bluefield Court

SunCity, AZ 85351

Please forward my magazine and/or other correspondence to my new address.

Questions 37