I've been a Life member since July 7, 2009. I quit getting magazines since I can't remember when.Just another bunch of rats like The North American Sportsman Club That I believe I was a life member .

I guess I'm real gullable . Just liked my hunting and fishing . When will people just be honest and treat people right and stop steeling peoples money and be what They say they will be? Disappointed,Pissed,Disappointed,Pissed,Disappointed,Pissed,Disappointed,Pissed,Disappointed,Pissed,Pissed,Pissed,Pissed,Pissed,Pissed,Pissed,Pissed,Pissed,Pissed,Disappointed,Disappointed,Disappointed,Disappointed,Disappointed,Dissapointed,Disappointed,DISAPPOINTED,DISAPPOINTED,DISAPPOINTED,DISAPPOINTED,DISAPPOINTED,PISSED,DISAPPOINTED,PISSED,DISAPPOINTED,PISSED,PISSED.

I don't believe this site is much more than extension of the crooked North American Hunting Club false advertisement about their so called good hunting club.

I just lost another bunch of money trying to enjoy my retirement . Wish the people could get a lawyer and get people's money back or make the so called Club owners come up with a real club + pay back all the club members their moneys./////

Review about: North American Hunting Club Membership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: What i was promised, Belonging to the club and the magazine, Magazines and perks.

I didn't like: Not recieving magazine anymore, Very unhappy, Do not like there customer service.

Comments