hey guys just wanted to update yall on the progras I that i have made this morning. i left my name and number again this time the guys name was john.

i called again and got that *** brandon again who told me once again that shawn wasnt in yet its 11;15 am. his reason was shawns flight may be late. bull ***.

like last week no shawn i think brandon is a liar asked him who bill miller was he had no idea i think when you work for a company of this size you should know who the vp is well ill try again later to reach the missing in action shawn and keep you posted. dont forget their number and keep calling im sure eventualy one of us will get through 1 888 501 5752 KEEP CALLING

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $400. This person is overall dissatisfied with North American Hunting Club. The most disappointing about other product at North American Hunting Club was lies and the cons on the phone Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about North American Hunting Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare North American Hunting Club to other companies on our site.

Comments

#1019021

call the number and takes to a man named John no last name.He said company went out of business to go to www.Hunting.Scout.com they can help .thanks

1-888-501-5752

Gonzales, Louisiana, United States #1015280

hi yall called Brandon again this time he said now shawn aint coming in till wensday. the lies keep mountin. keep calling them and let them know that we aint buying the lies any more 1 888 501 5752 we want a full refund don't let up on them.

Gonzales, Louisiana, United States #1015213

john said he didn't want to *** shawn off he gave him my number and said shawn would call me I asked him you don't want to *** him off? what about us its ok to *** us off I told him enjoy all the calls they would now be getting from already PISSED OFF MEMBERS