I have been a life member since 2001. The only thing I received to test was some cheap targets.

Checked on many occasions throughout the years and was told different lines why I wasn't getting anything to test. I gave up on that a long time ago.

So the only reason for me to remain a member was the magazine, and now they don't even have that.

What makes me mad though, is that it has been about 6 months since I received my magazine and I am the one who had investigate. No call, e mail, or any other correspondence from the company.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants North American Hunting Club to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was being conned. Author liked the most testing products and magazine. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club and north american hunting club membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I became a life member in 2011. Never did my rifle case even after five phone calls.

They use to have monthly magazines then after different changes it went quarterly and contained a bunch of content not related to hunting, and now no magazine at all for past 8 months. No product testing as they describe.DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!