Got a life membership in the early 90's . Have never received anything to field test.

Then the magazines stop coming. They must like taking money and run with it. The items they try to get you to buy can be purchase locality cheaper. I feel that they left the lifetime people high and dry.

Wish I never got involved with them. At first I thought it was a good and respectable group to join.

A few years back I got a notice wanting to know if I still want to get the magazine and a number to call and called and said I did. Still the magazine stop coming after a short time.

rustbucker13 wrote the review because of pricing issue at North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants North American Hunting Club to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was not keeping their word. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club and north american hunting club membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments