Have not got any info from North American Hunting club try ed to get more info, found out they have dropped all the life members. kind of sucks... May be good that i did not extend my life member ship when they try ed to get me to be a premier member ,,, Hope some one can take them to court and cost them some of the money I have gave them, still have the Knifes I bought from them but now i am not to proud of them, still have some of the coins I got from them i was wondering what they are worth, If any one know how to get My money back would be real nice,,, Terry Torgerson

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $300. This person is overall dissatisfied with North American Hunting Club. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about North American Hunting Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare North American Hunting Club to other companies on our site.

Comments