I have been a "Life Member" of the so-called North American Hunting Club since January 2007, and have my membership card from them to prove it. I have heard and received ZILCH from them for going on 3-4 years now.

I fear strongly, folks, that we have been SCAMMED, and they have taken our money and ran for their lives, or at least headed for the hills with our cash! I wish someone would file a class-action lawsuit on their sorry a$$!!! I would gladly join in!

I really hope these jokers can be found, caught, and made to answer for their little scheme! I wish I would have listened to the reviews back then, and I am SO glad I didn't fa;; for their "upgraded" life membership!

Product or Service Mentioned: North American Hunting Club Membership.

Reason of review: no more NAHC......they took the money and ran!!.

I liked: Idea, Belonging to the club and the magazine.

I didn't like: Getting ripped off with no explanation as to why they folded.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 13.

Comments

It'd be nice if they refunded all the money for your membership they don't hold up their end of the bargain I haven't had a magazine in 3 years have been contacted ridiculous now you can't get a hold of them

Yes I have not received a magazine in a long time. Are they still in business?

"Life Member"

Their life, not yours.

Anything could have happened from dissolution to death or bankruptcy.

"Life lesson"

Keep contracts as short term as possible.

to William #1519196

There is STILL no reason to have just folded up and shut up. We, the members, deserve an explanation as to why they just stopped!!