I was a life member I upgraded to trophy life member now I don't get the magazine and they cant find my membership what gives I want to test products as promised I want the mag. as promised or are you to greedy and want to have us pay for your tv show and your expensive hunts that the normal guy cant afford. How do you want to rake us over the coals next just hold a gun to us you have enough but so do most members that wont work for you I guess I can rattle for a while to get this to 1hundred words but the service of your club could do this to the hunting community and there families shame on you hunting club to lie to all the American hunters

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above" at North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10000 and wants North American Hunting Club to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was tired of trying to contact them and suck. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club life membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

#982081

Everyone who has a major issue with this so called club needs to file a complaint with the clubs state BBB and demand a refund! I got my refund a week ago.