Have had a life membership for years. They pestered me to death for years to become a life member then after I did they change the membership to where there is a higher membership they want to sale you along with all their other special deals on cheap imported ***.

In all the time I have been a member I only received any product to test one time and it was maybe a $5.00 product.

Don't get me wrong I could care less except they make a big deal out of this aspect of their membership and it amounts to nothing but a come-on. My take of this outfit is they were a good club to began with but someone got in charge and decided to make this a money making deal and didn't give a *** for the dumb *** that wasted his money on a membership that provided nothing but an income for them.

Product or Service Mentioned: North American Hunting Club Membership.

Reason of review: Decieved.

Preferred solution: Give a damn about the average hunter that spend money on a club membership that they had a hard time affording, or needing..

I didn't like: Good until they disappeared, Non delivery of magazines, Products made in china, No delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 03, 2015.

Comments