Have had a life membership for years. They pestered me to death for years to become a life member then after I did they change the membership to where there is a higher membership they want to sale you along with all their other special deals on cheap imported ***.

In all the time I have been a member I only received any product to test one time and it was maybe a $5.00 product.

Don't get me wrong I could care less except they make a big deal out of this aspect of their membership and it amounts to nothing but a come-on. My take of this outfit is they were a good club to began with but someone got in charge and decided to make this a money making deal and didn't give a *** for the dumb *** that wasted his money on a membership that provided nothing but an income for them.

This person wrote the review because of "decieved" at North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants North American Hunting Club to "give a damn about the average hunter that spend money on a club membership that they had a hard time affording, or needing".

The most disappointing in user's experience was good until they disappeared, non delivery of magazines, products made in china and no delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club and north american hunting club membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments