Been a life member for 6 years didn't get a magazine for over a year. I think it's a bunch of *** and they need to make it right.

Everything I try it tells me my user name and password don't exist. I would like to find out how to do something about getting the magazine at least.

I don't care about the field test junk. I wonder if any one ever got to test a gun or something worth sending in the mail unlike the ear plugs I got one time.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with getting magazines and stated that there is a room for improvement of lifetime membership is a joke and no magazine. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "over a year i dident get the magazine" of north american hunting club magazine and associated monetary loss in the amount of $60. North American Hunting Club needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned north american hunting club magazine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at North American Hunting Club.

Comments