Glenwood, Indiana

I have been a life menber for 5 years and tested one thing and it was a dam fire stater and that is the last time I here from them and don't get no magazine at all as I see it it was bull *** to get in with them Im a shame to know them it's nathing but a dam shame for everybody of have payed to get in value with them I hope that are good hard money it helping them out and sticking it up are *** in the process I hope your happy I would like to know what we payed for nathing but buckshit you *** holes shoud be proud of your self's I hope your club full apart (Wright)

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $400. This person is overall dissatisfied with North American Hunting Club. The most disappointing about nah membership at North American Hunting Club was suck Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about North American Hunting Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare North American Hunting Club to other companies on our site.

Comments