i have been a life member since october 17th 2001. i received my magazine for 1 year, and for the last 14 years haven't received one thing.

they used to send me items to test, that stopped quickly for no reason. i have always enjoyed my magazine. and i always thought this was a stand up organization, boy was i wrong. i paid $300 dollars up front to be a life member, and like i said haven't received anything for 14 years.

yes i am PISSED OFF. I want my money back. i had a friend of mine ask me about this company, and he was going to join because the suckered him in, and i told him what they did. i showed him my plaque and the cheap jacket they sent me for being a life member and then shown him my last magazine.

he said what i feel... what a rip off!

i want to know why!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of north american hunting club membership. North American Hunting Club needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned north american hunting club membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at North American Hunting Club.

Comments