I am a life member (since 1997) as well and haven't seen anything from NAHC for years. It appears from this link I am one of many. Anyone know how we get a class action lawsuit started? I will support any legal action that is appropriate. Makes me wonder what they did with our membership fees. As I recall they had a big push to get annual members converted to life members. Seems to much of a coincidence that soon after the membership benefits stop. Angry!!

Wayne Edgerton

Tomah, WI

608-823-7133

Life Member #40442646

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants North American Hunting Club to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club and north american hunting club membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments