I joined this organization years ago when I hunted a lot. It was a decent club back in the day and I even became a life member.

After a while, I began to receive things I did not order or want like books, videos and "trinkets" like animal figurines and so forth that you had to return if you didn't want them. I argued about this a couple of times and told them to stop the practice and to NOT send anything to me I did not order. They did not stop and said I agreed to this when I joined. I had a problem when I failed to receive the a couple of items that THEY said had been shipped and I refused to pay.

They began to send me late notices and I canceled my life membership. That was 4 or 5 years ago. Now, I'm receiving their emails again, no merchandise yet, and I'm getting ready to call them and if they don't stop the emails I'm filling harassment charges on them if I can.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS BUNCH!!! they are nothing but trouble.

Review about: North American Hunting Club Membership.

Reason of review: Pushy and bad practice of sending unwanted items not ordered and demand payment or make you comply with returning the unwanted and unordered items. .

Preferred solution: STOP ANY AND ALL CONTACT FROM THIS ORGANIZATION!!!!! I WANT NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH THEM!!!!.

Comments