1.5

I've been a life member since 08/2011, #40856641 and use to get magazines, emails, updates and generally great hunting info. Can't remember when I received anything from them.

What is going on with that ? I displayed your life membership sticker on my truck beside my Life NRA one. From what little info I could find on y'all and no straight forward CONTACT info. Now what is the status on NAHC ?

I'm pissed off right now and trying to watch my salty language. Either give me my money back or get on the stick and start sending me my magazine, emails, stickers and such. I will add my address and contact info below.

Thank you. Ken Stallard 4125 Pheasant Run Circle Roanoke, Va 24018 stewburner59@yahoo.com

Product or Service Mentioned: North American Hunting Club Membership.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Magazines and perks, Field testing stuff magazines and adds, Hunting and info from them, Product testing.

I didn't like: Treat members bad, Stopped receiving magazine as paid for, Being ripped off, Closing shop without notice.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 04.

Comments

I forgot to mention I am a life time member

Ive recently realized I haven’t received anything from NAHC in a long time I have no idea what my membership number since I had lost the card along everything else in wallet in a fire . I would like to know why

Can we get our money back if so, I want it now, my husband's member number is40418237 , so much for trust

I too have been a life member since 1987 and all of a sudden no magazine and no way to find them on any web site. Very bad!!

Had to send back all the stuff they would send that I either did not want or could not use or already had a similar product.

Called them and finally had that stopped. I guess all they wanted was another way to get money for products I could get at any local sporting goods store.

I've been a life member since 1999. I haven't received a magazine nor any correspondence since 2007. These are scammers who should be pursued & prosecuted.

to Henry1955 #1434312

I agree, my husband is now incapacitated, but would have still liked the magazine and calendar

I paid for a life membership in 1996! Extremely disappointed.

At least we could receive an explanation letter of the ending of things. I agree, all paid life members should get a refund.

YEP... me too!!!!!!

is the same thing; they get your money, bait you things, then NOTHING....

Don't know where they went. Don't waste your time or money.......