I've been a Life Member for over 15 years. So why can't I at least get my magazine. I've had to contact them 3 times in the last several years. I used to get material from them all the time.....NOW, I never hear from them. NO magazine. If these guys were TRUE sportsman and not just greedy...they would NOT treat us members this way. I wish someone would file a Class Action Lawsuit. It would be a "slam dunk!" I'd be all in.

If anyone has any comments or suggestions on how to correct this situation, please comment. In the meantime, I have sent a letter to the Attorney General of the State of Texas. Yes, I've heard back and he said he was intrigued by this issue. He promised to get back with me.

Sorry....but I just want what I paid for.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with North American Hunting Club. The most disappointing about north american hunting club magazine from North American Hunting Club was to be lied to and slole from , but reviewer liked getting the magazine. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about North American Hunting Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare North American Hunting Club to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with North American Hunting Club?

Comments