I am a life member who used to get testing products throughout the year, to now someone who isn't even getting the magazine that was promised for life! I guess the money I paid wasn't worth the membership to them to keep it up.

This company and all that are associated with it are scammers and suck! Do not send any money to this idiots!

I bought into both the Hunting club and Fishing club. I guess that's my fault for believing a company would hold true to their words, guess they don't enjoy doing business with the hunters/fisherman of the world.

Product or Service Mentioned: North American Hunting Club Magazine.

Reason of review: Not getting me what I paid for.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Not keeping their word, Suck, Not getting my magazine, Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 03, 2015.

Comments

To all life members who are unhappy: I wrote to my state attorney generals office and complained. They contacted NAHC who have now informed me they are sending me a check for $78.25.

It is not close to what I paid for a life membership but its better than nothing. Everyone contact your state AG's office and lets make them pay!!

Yes. My husband also did.

And he doesn't use computers so he can't see or access anything. They should send back the money and advertise what they are, just another computer program.

Well Stated. Magazine was one of the best. Life membership to nothing.

Green Valley, Arizona, United States #1073370

These comments are just the tip of the iceberg with Scout. It isn't the NAHC that should get the blame but the crooks at Scout who 'bought' them and then destroyed them.

They are and have done this to many other companies as well.

This is their mode of operation. You should boycott NAHC but also the entire Scout network.