I became a life member of this 'club' in the early to mid-nineties. I received items i.e.

magazines, testing gear, special offers, etc for awhile. Then it all dried up; didn't receive the magazine, offers, not even junk mail.

I called them and the situation was corrected...for awhile. I haven't received anything at all from this 'club' for probable a decade. I once again attmpted to rectify this situation by calling and emailing with absolutely no progress made.

It is as though they just wanted the money for a life membership..."Aha, we got'im, no need to spend the postage with the magazine, the offer, and such". I have given up, they took me for the $200, and I'll call that an expensive lesson.

DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON THIS RIPOFF!

Review about: North American Hunting Club Membership.

Comments

Same happened to me. After paying the lifetime memebership got all kinds of Life Time stuff.

Plaque, knife, challenge coin etc then everything dried up. Later they started sending me subscription bills! At first I didn't know about that as my wife at the time was just paying them for me. Then I found out and told her to stop.

I later tried to contact them but nothing.

I have since moved and will be trying to see if I can update my mailing address and SEE if they start sending me anything. IT BETTER NOT BE a subscription notice!

Same thing happened to me.