Gautier, Mississippi

I've never felt so screwed over in my 62 year life!! I was *** enough to actually pay for a life membership to this organization!!

Now it's like it just disappeared from the face of the earth!! I've ordered and paid for it all, then I started getting a knife collection which I really liked, I got 2 knives and a box to display them in, and then all of the sudden, no correspondence since!! Pissed ain't he word for it!! I've tried calling.

e-mail, all of that, to no avail. You can bet your ***, as an avid hunter, I am now spreading the word about this rip off place!! Just as a fly by chance that this company would once try to contact me my membership number is (40431300), I really now have my doubts!

Mr. Franklin

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of nahc lifetime membership. North American Hunting Club needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nahc lifetime membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at North American Hunting Club.

Comments