I paid for my life membership for amongst other things, bi monthly magazine and field test opportunities.I did get to test a gun wipe once and completed the review.

shortly after that it went to scout. com and has been utter *** since that time. Several years back, i even stopped getting the magazine from them and cant even find the website anymore, just this scout.com ***.

No contact from "the club" all they did was sell my info to another company for profit and now i get junk mail all the time.I hope there is a way to get a refund of the membership dues I sent them or someone files a class action for false advertising!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of north american hunting club membership from North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants North American Hunting Club to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was false advertising. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with North American Hunting Club?

Comments

This was a waste of money.I got to test some really crappy broad heads.

Wish I would have spent my money on NRA.

At least they still have a website to go on to.What a crappy business.

A Life member as well and then they disappear after they take your money.What a scam.

Been a member since 2002 and only got a few magazines.Can't something be done about this?

Angry Member,

Joe Stackhouse

I agree, I've been a Life Member for a long time.Now I'm getting fantasy football ***!

I've tried to get ahold of them but to no avail.I too hope there is a class action suit.