1.5

I BECAME A LIFE MEMBER IN MARCH OF 1990. I PURCHASED A LOT OF THE PROMOTIONAL ITEMS THE CLUB OFFERED, ESPECIALLY THE HUNTING VHS TAPES, COINS, COLLECTOR PLATES AND OTHER THINGS.

I ENJOYED THE MAGAZINE BUT IT STOPPED COMING AND I'VE HAD NO COMMUNICATION WITH THE CLUB FOR SEVERAL YEARS.I'M TRYING TO CONTACT THE CLUB ABOUT A COMBO GUTTING KNIFE AND BRISKIT SAW AND I HAD A VERY DIFFICULT TIME FINDING THIS SITE. JUST WHAT GIVES WITH THE CLUB? SOMEONE PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME. IM ONLY 81 YEARS OLD AND I STILL HUNT AND FISH, AS A MATTER OF FACT I HARVESTED A WHITAIL IN WASHINGTON IN OCTOBER AND THEN I HARVESTED ONE HERE IN MINNESOTA.

THE CLUB NEEDS TO COME BACK ON BOARD AND HONOR IT'S LIFE-TIME COMMITTMENTS. "LIFE MEMBER # 40092250"

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants North American Hunting Club to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club and north american hunting club membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Life member 40086131 ,, what's has happen to my magazines , it been along time , what's going on