I have been life member for over 15 years.Have never received item to test, but did get coins, some I got bills for that I never got, some I got and paid and then would get more bills.

Haven't seen a magazine in almost 2 years. Since I paid for a life membership and have not received anything in 2 years I would expect a full refund. I thought highly of this magazine and bought the life membership expecting to get it and the test items......and NOT.

I am very disappointed and would think the US Attorney Generals office would investigate this scam...I think we should email them and start filing complaints!

Review about: North American Hunting Club Membership.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Good until they disappeared.

Had an Experience with North American Hunting Club?

Comments

I paid $500 for the life membership and now I cant find them online or any where.the toll free number has been disconnected.

Satisfaction guarantee?????I want a refund if they are not going to hold up their end of the deal.

I have been a life member for a few years now and I have also not received any thing or an explanation?

to Anonymous #1101121

I also am a life member,and so disappointed in the way the club used all of us.At the very least we should get a refund!I just can't understand why someone in Washington can't help