1.5

I have been a life member since December 4, 2006. I sent my payments in and did not hear anything for years...then all of a sudden I start receiving bills. I do not get my magazine anymore.

My husband joined in 1996 and he has not received a magazine in over 10 years...no response to phone calls.

It is a shame that you cannot depend on companies following through with promised service. I have no clue as to whom to contact about the membership. I searched several sites and cannot obtain one in which there is a contract person nor number.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of north american hunting club magazine from North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants North American Hunting Club to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was double payment and no magazine. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments