I was a life member for years, then became a trophy life member in 1995.I stopped receiving magazines in 2014.

They used to send me items to evaluate & a calendar every year, now I get nothing. When they did send items for review such as a hunting knife, it was cheaply made & I would have been afraid that it would have broken while field dressing a deer, there was a bone saw, that would hardly cut butter, let alone large bones. I never purchased anything they offered , for example, shirts, jackets, hats etc.

The only thing that I have left to show that I am a life member is my card and the belt buckle & ring that came with the membership.I'm disgusted that I paid for something that was supposed to last a lifetime & has since disappeared.

Review about: North American Hunting Club Trophy Membership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Calendars magazines.

I didn't like: Being scammed.

Had an Experience with North American Hunting Club?

Comments

I've been a life member since 2004 and a Trophy member since 2012 .What happened ?

Tried calling customer service...nothing What a scam- I'm out about a grand, is there a class action suit going on that anyone knows about ?

Michigan, United States #1352868

I've been a trophy life member since 1998.I'm thinking I made a mistake, I have not heard anything from them in years but after reading other comments I guess I'm not the only one!!

This really disappoints me, you join a club that's supposed to help you and they redo everything and don't inform anyone."I STOPPED REFERING PEOPLE JOIN"this whole thing just SUCKS!!!

Lander, Wyoming, United States #1270829

Same here!Except I have spent thousands as I purchased the majority of the books and movies!

Calender every year now nothing! Now I have a shelf full or movies and books a leather jacket and a club that left all its members behind! Wonder if enough got together could we file a suit against them?

New people are about sports and not much the hunting sport.Ggggrrrr