Update by user Nov 07, 2016

attempted to email them with address provided by pissed consumer was returned as attempted not known

Original review posted by user Nov 06, 2016

I joined in the mid 1980's as a life member, with promises of gear testing ,a magazine and so forth. I never saw any gear to test and as of a couple of years ago I no longer get the magazine,this bunch are rip offs.

Join the NRA and ask for the hunting magazine you will be much happier.Like I said I joined before 1987,It has been at least two years maybe longer since I received my magazine. If memory serves me , I paid 250.00 for the life membership although it may have been 500.00. I made monthly payments until the full amount was paid.

I feel like a *** now, but I though these guy were genuine not just another bunch of profiteers.There is nothing wrong with profit just donot present yourself as a club with life memberships. It is a ponzie scheme.

user60367746 wrote the review because of not as described at North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants North American Hunting Club to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was to be left in the lurch and offers that are never deliverd. Author liked the most i used to like the magazine and articles and i liked add i used to like the magazine and article. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club and north american hunting club membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments