I've been a Life Member sence 2010. The last magazine I recieved was Oct 2013.

I've tried calling the number in the magazine and also on the back of my membership card, both have been disconnected. Called Operator assistance to see if theres a national 800 or 877 toll free number and nothing. Like they've disapperred.

I get some email items from time to time but it wasn't until I tried contacting some one because I haven't seen a magazine in a very long time did I relize some things was wrong. Count me in on any legal issues or any info on what happened to North American Hunting Club!

This reviewer shared experience about "unable to contact" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $200. This person is overall dissatisfied with North American Hunting Club. The most disappointing about magazine subscription at North American Hunting Club was unable to contact Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about North American Hunting Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare North American Hunting Club to other companies on our site.

Comments

Fairfax, Virginia, United States #1101948

I also wondered what happened to NAHC. I was/ am a life member.

I did get a nice soft rifle case and hunting vest with my Life membership. Once they switched to Stuff / Stuff for testing free products everything went downhill. The stuff I had a chance to test kept getting less and less opportunities. Now its just gone.

Magazines stopped a few years back.

Id be in for a lawsuit. Not holding up their end of this deal.

Orlando, Florida, United States #998346

Same here I would love to be in on the lawsuit It was a good Club Til the dissappeared

North American Hunting club is a SCAM!!!

I signed up as a life member and received the magazines for about a year or so. Have not received another issue in years.

I did and still am however receiving bogus bills and letters from collection agencies for *** I never ordered or wanted from them.

You will not get what they advertise from them but you will get hassle, harassment and a hit on your credit score if you sign up with them.