I have not received my magazine or any communication from them in about a year.Are they out of business.

Where is my money that I paid for a lifetime membership to the North American Hunting Club? I suspect that they were not able to sell merchandise at their inflated prices, so they just took my money and ran. I never understood how they were going to do testing of equipment and allow members to keep the merchandise. I never got any anything free.

Can I sue?

Do these people have a liability to honor their contract (written) with me?Is there a joint action brewing?

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $5000. The author is overall dissatisfied with North American Hunting Club. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about North American Hunting Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare North American Hunting Club to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with North American Hunting Club?

Comments