Life member for years. No magazines for years.

Where are they? Can't seem to find them. I want to know what I paid for. Where is the North American Hunting Club ?????

Well, if you are disbanding, we'd like our money back! No web site, no information. Help!!! Life member for years.

No magazines for years. Where are they? Can't seem to find them. I want to know what I paid for.

Where is the North American Hunting Club ????? Well, if you are disbanding, we'd like our money back! No web site, no information. Help!!!

What's the scoop on the North American Hunting Club? heh?

Review about: North American Hunting Club Membership.

I liked: For many years i have enjoyed the many benefits and products.

I didn't like: Failed to live up to the terms of the contract.

Comments

HAVE BEEN A LIFE MEMBER SIINCE EARLY 80's and have not heard anything from these people either. I not received the magazine.

However I suspect my problem is I BITCHED about not getting any of the items I requested to field test.

After the letter I never received any E-mails, magazines, nothing. I did attempt to call but nothing ever happened so I just quit.

Same problem a life member upgraded to trophy Life member no magazines for 10 years plus not able to reach them to complain