1.2

I too am a Trophy Life Member, since 1996. Same as everyone else on here, not receiving my magazines or any other benefits. K. Green, 40167574.

I did receive a few "field test" items over a few years but have not seen anything in at least two years. Pretty much all of the test items I was sent were pretty inexpensive items, or items I would never have purchased.

I got a jacket when I paid for my Life Membership, a pig skin, leather jacket that I never wore. I don't feel the money I paid for the Life Membership was justified. Magazines aren't that expensive! The jacket definitely didn't cost much! Anything else they ever sent, they wanted me to pay for or return it.

Very disappointed in the club since the beginning.

kgreen2015 wrote the review because of bad quality at North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants North American Hunting Club to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was value for the money spent. Author liked the most getting magazine. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club and north american hunting club membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments