Wallace, Michigan

I am or should I say was a life member up until a couple of years ago and haven't heard from them since.Can anyone tell me what happened to them and where did they disappear to?

I tried calling them but kept getting a busy signal. I mentioned this to some friends of mine and they have the same problem.

I'm getting very frustrated and would like to hear from them.I spent lots of money buying their knives and coins over the years so I'm having a hard time understanding their reason for their disappearance.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of false promises and number changed for company. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "haven't heard or received a magazine for 2 years " of north american hunting club membership. North American Hunting Club needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned north american hunting club membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at North American Hunting Club.

Had an Experience with North American Hunting Club?

Comments

Same here.Was just going to look for contact info so I could contact them and find out what the deal is.

Not even a magazine in 6 months.

Not to mention ever getting to try something...I think we got scammed lifers.