I have been a life member since the 80's. A year ago I stopped getting my magazines.

I have sent numerous emails to them regarding this with not one response. I keep calling the 800# which is disconnected. There is NO way to contact these people. I have tried so many times and see that many, many others have experience the same thing.

I think they owe us members and explanation.

It appears they took everyones money and went hunting all over the world on our money and left us with nothing!!! I am NOT happy

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of north american hunting club magazine from North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants North American Hunting Club to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments