After intensive marketing, I broke down and became a so called life member in 2012. one of the draws was the promise of "Free" Samples of equipment on a regular basis.

I got one piece of junk that was supposed to be a pocket knife, It was very inferior. The first problem was they kept sending me junk un-requested and then billing me. Fortunately, the credit card I joined with was changed, so the billing did not go through. I wrote and told them that sending me unsolicited merchandise, would simply result in me keeping it and that under the US Postal Code, I was under no legal requirement to pay for it.

Then the magazine dried up to about two a year, usually around the start of hunting season. Didn't hear anything for several years until solicitations to join a new membership level above Life with all sorts of benefits. I decided that I wasn't interested, besides it was very expensive.refusing to upgrade, I haven't heard from them in several years.

I am in the same location. After

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Wcheney stated that there is a room for improvement of disappeared. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of north american hunting club membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. North American Hunting Club needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned north american hunting club membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at North American Hunting Club.

Comments