After intensive marketing, I broke down and became a so called life member in 2012. one of the draws was the promise of "Free" Samples of equipment on a regular basis.

I got one piece of junk that was supposed to be a pocket knife, It was very inferior. The first problem was they kept sending me junk un-requested and then billing me. Fortunately, the credit card I joined with was changed, so the billing did not go through. I wrote and told them that sending me unsolicited merchandise, would simply result in me keeping it and that under the US Postal Code, I was under no legal requirement to pay for it.

Then the magazine dried up to about two a year, usually around the start of hunting season. Didn't hear anything for several years until solicitations to join a new membership level above Life with all sorts of benefits. I decided that I wasn't interested, besides it was very expensive.refusing to upgrade, I haven't heard from them in several years.

I am in the same location. After

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Wcheney stated that there is a room for improvement of disappeared. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. North American Hunting Club needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at North American Hunting Club.

Comments