I have not received my life time magazine in a long time,this is totally wrong you guys didn't have any problem getting my money,I have given the North American hunting club over 300 dollars for a life time subsription,back in the 1990's,would like to know why I haven't gotten any in a long time,they owe me or I will contact the better business bureau,this is totally unexceptable.for me to write 100 words is crazy to get what is rightfully owed to me.this is a big bunch of bull.they should of contacted me a long time ago,to let me know what was going on.

Review about: North American Hunting Club Membership.

I liked: I used to like the magazine and articles.

Comments

Oil City, Pennsylvania, United States #1322215

I think we need to castrate the CEO and any other official for being lied to and deceived. I am a life member since 1985.

I am willing to be a part of a civil and criminal law suit against the board of director and any other official from the time before.

Remember laws were made for the criminal and not the law abiding citizens who put hard working money into a club with good intentions. So I say...let's *** them up bigtime!!!!!!LAW SUIT!!!!!

Milford Center, Ohio, United States #1313425

they also got me for 300,

Hutchinson, Kansas, United States #1307702

This club is a major rip off. don't go there.

it's a major rip off Joined back in the 80's and they have cut me off several times because of inactivity because I wasn't participating in their games. I'm done.

Valley Center, California, United States #1306828

I purchased a life time subscription back in 2006 paid $350 and for the past 3 years haven't heard a thing...I never get a person to respond back to me, and the number on the back of my card is no longer working....avoid this company and keep your money or join some other organization that is there for you by keeping your interests, and what you paid for priority #1