Cameron, New York

Where is my magazine?I am a Trophy Life Member and have not received a magazine in a year.

I have been a Life member since 2007 and then sent another $125.00 to be a Trophy Life member. What the ***? Take my money, promise me all these services and then just disappear? I will never promote this club or it's spin-off NAFC until they get their act together.

Just like their trade a hunt, gear field tests, bet they were all for the administrators of the "Club".

Member photos what a joke!Get real better yet give me my money back and shove your club up your lying south ends.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with im pissee and stated that there is a room for improvement of offers that are never deliverd and dropped magazine. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of north american hunting club magazine and associated monetary loss in the amount of $375. North American Hunting Club needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned north american hunting club magazine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at North American Hunting Club.

Had an Experience with North American Hunting Club?

Comments