Saint Francois County, Missouri

Became a life member in 1999 everything has been good until Dec. of 2014 no magazine phone number not working no more.

My name is David Goforth I see the name of the magazine has changed also to North American Hunter that is on my last magazine I got in Dec. 2014. They need to stand up and tell member what is going on. My membership number is 250275 I been a member for so long that my number is not 8 digits its 6 digits.

Also I have never received any thing to review or try out.

Sent picture in never put in magazine. Thanks David Goforth

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of nah membership from North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants North American Hunting Club to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was tired of trying to contact them, lifetime membership is a joke, customer support and not keeping their word. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I am having the same problem

Stover, Missouri, United States #1008504

i am having same problem my life member no.

is 27569 last one i got is winter 2014

Last magazine I received was a winter 2014 as a life member I should receive them for life member 40038662 Have not gotten any magazine's since that last one someone has ripped me off as a life member.