Looks like they left us high and dry, or maybe there boat sank. I want my money back.

It was a pretty good coat I got when I joined. But I don't wear it. Never did wear it, maybe once. Maybe one of my grandkids will use it when I die.

If not they can give it to goodwill. I would think if a person joins a club, and pays for a life time membership, you should get your magazine at least. I am not dead yet. I did get a few items to test out, but it was all just a bunch of junk.

They sent me a role of camo tape to put on a gun. *** I wouldn't put tape on any of my firearms. If I want a camo gun, I'll buy it already camo'd.

I was a member since 1992. Guess not anymore.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not getting my stuff. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "where the heck are you." of north american hunting club membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. North American Hunting Club needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned north american hunting club membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at North American Hunting Club.

Comments