Lockhart,Texas

I became a LIfetime Member back in mid 70's and received the magazine regularly. Then a new owner/management took over and it was obviously just for his buddies, etc.

Gradually, the issues disappeared. Then, I started receiving these very large coffee table size magazines about every 3-4 months. Now nothing in quite a while. This is why I started looking them up and found this.

One of my continuing concerns was that they accepted my money but never offered anything for women.

I questioned their product reviews once and they did send me a rubber turkey to try but never published my review. It would be nice to know what is going on.

Product or Service Mentioned: North American Hunting Club Magazine.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 21, 2016.

Comments

You may have your dates a bit confused....I became a life member March of 1987, which was shortly after they were organized. My life member # is 253**, so I was one of the FIRST 26,000.

I too am a disappointed life member, but also became a life member of the North American Fishing Club...a sister club, so guess I'm a 2-time looser. I just hope someone figures this out and posts the findings!