Lockhart, Texas

I became a LIfetime Member back in mid 70's and received the magazine regularly. Then a new owner/management took over and it was obviously just for his buddies, etc.

Gradually, the issues disappeared. Then, I started receiving these very large coffee table size magazines about every 3-4 months. Now nothing in quite a while. This is why I started looking them up and found this.

One of my continuing concerns was that they accepted my money but never offered anything for women.

I questioned their product reviews once and they did send me a rubber turkey to try but never published my review. It would be nice to know what is going on.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of north american hunting club magazine from North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants North American Hunting Club to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

You may have your dates a bit confused....I became a life member March of 1987, which was shortly after they were organized. My life member # is 253**, so I was one of the FIRST 26,000.

I too am a disappointed life member, but also became a life member of the North American Fishing Club...a sister club, so guess I'm a 2-time looser. I just hope someone figures this out and posts the findings!