Prague, Oklahoma
1.5

Like many of the other comments here, I am a Life Member, but am not sure of what they call a Life Membership to be . I cannot remember the last time I received a magazine much less the mailings I use to receive every so often.

I'm not even sure the benefits promised to the members are still in effect. I would very much like to know what happened to this organization/club, and if they plan on, or not abiding by the agreement we had to agree to.

If the answer is negative then refunds should be provided. I have had no success in being able to contact them, so if anyone has any suggestions please advise and share.

This person wrote the review because of "membership ignored" at North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $450 and wants North American Hunting Club to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was pathetic. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club north american hunting club lifetime membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I was a life member since the 70s. Was never sent anything to test, bought hundreds and hundreds of dollars of their hunting tapes, then all at once nothing.

No magazine or anything.

I hope Bill Miller enjoyed all of his hunts we all paid for. I would like to see a bear eat his ***