I always assumed lifetime memberships were for the lifetime of the subscriber. My lifetime membership to the North American Hunting Club has ceased twice.

I haven't received a magazine in years. I suspect that when I told them I didn't want anymore of the cheap *** they sent out for "testing and evaluation" they took offense. I felt just like Ralphie from The Christmas Story when he received his Orphan Annie decoder ring only to find it only was a tool to decode advertisements. Unless you purchase the books, DVDs, and other assorted garbage I suspect you just get sent to the garbage heap.

First time i called they said my magazine had been returned because of change of address. Been in same hose 21 years.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being continually dropped from membership. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "spent money for lifetime membership haven't received magazine in years" of north american hunting club membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. North American Hunting Club needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned north american hunting club membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at North American Hunting Club.

Comments