No magazine for 5 years. life member since 1995.

What happen? Did you forget the price we paid? Not fair, I was a good loyal customer that you dropped the ball on. The "club" started off great with the jacket and welcome package, great magazine and a whole lot more.

Now I log on to a *** web site and read sad sack blogs. Total rip off. Why don't you start sending our money back to us. Give us our dignity back for being foolish to think NAHC was something special for HUNTERS.

What ever happen to the magazine and the great writing staff?

Why is the stupid web site full of non-hunting garbage that we don't care about. Either fix this or give me a refund!!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Way it changed.

Comments

Life member.

Their life, not yours.

22 years is probably well beyond the life of the average publication.

Printed media has fallen out of favor with the masses as costs escalate and information becomes instantly available from nearly unlimited sources.

I hope the $400 you're claiming isn't the total sum you paid for your membership ; apparently you received 17 satisfactory years of service prior to the demise of the publication ; $23.52 per year seems reasonable.