Hartline, Washington

Where are you?!!! You had an awesome TV show and a great mag...

now nothing. You take the "lifetime member" fees and split or what? Just like to know if I'm getting f#$##d again. I feel the same way that everyone in the previous reviews has stated.

Someone is getting screwed and it's not enjoyable. I know that we as Americans should be getting used to it by now, look at the elections, the economy, health care, you name it.

You were supposed to be on the little guy's side and now it appears that you have joined the other side. I'm sure it's foolish to ask for my money back...

I was afraid that something like this would happen when I joined, but it was a great mag and show. So once again I ask WTF?

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants North American Hunting Club to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments